Attorney L. Patrick O’Day
A JD graduate from University of North Dakota School of Law, attorney L. Patrick O’Day has represented clients in the Fargo-Moorhead metro area and throughout North Dakota and Minnesota since 1992. He has also been a certified public accountant since 1989. Practicing in family law, divorce, bankruptcy, criminal defense, and civil litigation cases, Patrick has Represented clients at hundreds of hearings, including dozens of jury trials in both criminal and civil matters, and hundreds of bench trials.
With a successful track record in district and bankruptcy courts spanning nearly three decades in both North Dakota and Minnesota, Patrick offers experience you can depend on and knowledge you can rely on. When you put him on your side, you get a professional who knows how to build a legal strategy that can get you the best possible outcome. Call O’Day Law Office, PC today for a free consultation.
- University of North Dakota School of Law—J.D.
- University of North Dakota—Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
Admissions & Memberships
- North Dakota State Bar
- Minnesota State Bar
- North Dakota Law Review–Legal Researcher, Associate Editor
- Fargo Babe Ruth Baseball and Fargo Park Board baseball–Coach
- Fargo Patriots and Fargo Flyers Youth Hockey programs–Team Manager.